Montag, Mai 07, 2007

location check

As some of you might know, I'm training for an half ironman this summer. This weekend we had a little bit time and decided to spend a day near the event location. As the Allgäu Triathlon is know as one of the hardest and toughest event I thought it might be cool to see what 'hilly course' means. And frankly: I'm horrified! I can't do that. No way! That's hard but I learned to evaluate my abilities very critically and I'm not able to do this course. So, I canceled those plans. And, am I disappointed now? Kind of. But not really. I found another event, just 2 weeks later, flat course, nice location and I will do that. And guess where: ERLANGEN! So guys: We will be around Nürnberg the first weekend in August!

3 Kommentare:

SOe hat gesagt…

And be lucky - no sharks!

Kosmonaut hat gesagt…

Ich hoffe mal, wir kriegen ein kleines Treffen in Erlangen hin (falls Du nicht zu tot bist).
Hab mir das Wochenende zumindest mal notiert.

Leichtmatrosin hat gesagt…

KLASSIK OPEN AIR am vorabend wär doch schön, oder????