Freitag, Juni 08, 2007

Captain Jack is back!

Hey guys have you seen it yet? No? So I'm not telling anything about the story but that it is great! Like the other tweo parts we saw it in english. I dont like the german voiceover. There are a few things I have to admit.

First, I have a new femal hero. Captain Swan. Oh sorry, didt I say to much. However, she is great. Tough women, nice haircut and I'm really considering taking martial arts lessons. She's so cool.

Second, I love to collect quotes. As I use to watch great movies a few times it very likely that I can repeat parts of the movie fluently. So, there's a short quiz. From which of my 3 favourite movie are those quotes.

1. That's a very nice bolder
2. Oh, no good
3. I think he has to compensate for something
4. Raise the colours
5. Booh
6. Snowcorns? Oh it's lemon

A short hint: 2 of them are animate movies...

3 Kommentare:

SOe hat gesagt…

3. Sounds like Shrek (1st part). The big castle of this small Lord -what ever his name was. Shrek 3 will be my second (3rd part) movie this month.
I can still hear the song of the pirates.

Leichtmatrosin hat gesagt…

Now we're heading somewhere...shrek is correct! It's Lord Farrkward who obviously has to compensate his "shortness"

SOe hat gesagt…

Like I said - I still hear the song. 4."Raise the colours" is from the pirates of the carribbean - Command spokcen by captain Swan to all pirates.
Enjoy the weekend! I will do so.