Freitag, Mai 18, 2007

Can’t buy me love?


There have been a few postings about love recently from my blogging friends. And yesterday I found my love posting. Not that we had another cross-blogger serie like the freezer week (what was pretty cool by the way). It just poped into my mind when I saw this bag. We strolled around a pretty ccol area in Düsseldorf called Unter-Bilk. I like the special flair of “working class meets creative people” thou I wouldn’t like to life there. There was one lovely café in an old soap shop what was cosy and very alternative (what I loved!) and heaps of small local fashion shops. One was called “Romantiklabor”. They have a lot af girlish stuff, not really mine. But they’re selling a bag full of love. And it is so easy: You just have to ask very kindly!!!!

1 Kommentar:

Kosmonaut hat gesagt…

"Darf's ein bißchen mehr sein? Ist grad im Angebot."

Tagesbefehl für heute: Rausgehen und ein bissi was von dem Inhalt der Tüte verteilen.