Mittwoch, Mai 02, 2007

CLIMB HIGH

A few weeks ago we went on our first semi professional photo shooting. A friend of us had needed new pictures for their rock climbing school. And so we spent few hours near Bad Urach trying to capture rock climbing lessons. It was great fun. The best thing was me in the rocks! To gain a better view and a more interesting perspective they gave me those 'climber pampers' (you know what I mean) and I could crawl around the cliffs pretty save. What a party! I will put up more pictures during the next days on our flickr.com page.

Perhaps you mention the shift from German to English. Well, I don't want to get that rusty in English so I decided to change to English occasionally. Hope that will be fine with you. The other thing is that at the moment I'm just able to post during working days since I still have no internet access at home. German Telecom still need a few days.

1 Kommentar:

SOe hat gesagt…

No problem! I still have to improve my English - but not on my blog.