Donnerstag, Juni 21, 2007

WORKSHOP

There are a few misteries in our daily life. Like, why is grand ma's cake always the best, girls always in groups at the restroom and the weather always bad on weekends. And there are also a few things, you can't use google for. Like cooking jam. I always considered home made jam as an difficult issue. Something I relaay love but would never do myself. But as knowledge has to be passed by from one generation to the other my grandma introduced me in the art of jelly cooking.

And it was easy. It neither hurted nor was it difficult. I burnt a finger by accident as the fruits are really hit, but that was the only bad thing that happend. Therefore I want to share this experience.

I. Mix fruit with sugar (the special one for jelly) and boil mixture for 4 minute. Be creative in adding flavour (here rhuabard with cinnamon and gloves)

II. Collect heaps and heaps of glasses to save your money. Yogurt glases, the one from cucumbr and so on. And don't trow the lid a way!
III. Fill mixture in glass. Don't burn your fingern. And.....TATA... first home made jam is ready. Well done!

2 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.
Kosmonaut hat gesagt…

How can it be that the jam of YOUR granny is the best? It's the one of MY grandmother.
Well, actually the jam on my granny before she forgot most of the things because of her 94 years.